We’ve rounded up all of our coverage on the 2018 elections. This page will be updated as the Nov. 6 general elections approach. Read our election guide here.
The race for governor
- Abortion, recreational marijuana and funding: 5 takeaways from Tulsa’s gubernatorial debate
- With nearly $16 million spent already, governor’s race shaping up to be the most expensive in state history
- To reach state Capitol, Drew Edmondson must accomplish difficult task
- Tulsa’s Kevin Stitt hopes status as ‘outsider’ helps propel him to the state Capitol
- ‘It can be fixed:’ Drew Edmondson thinks Oklahoma is in a hole, but not one he can’t dig out from
- Interactive map: How did Oklahomans vote in the gubernatorial runoff?
- Money Talks: The industries driving Oklahoma’s race for governor
- Moving the line: As casinos ready for new games, state officials eye a new deal with tribes
- Lobbyists give more than $51k in contributions in race for governor — mostly to one candidate
- More than a quarter of local, state candidates for office made personal loans to their campaigns
- Governor candidates with deepest ties to businesses, chambers, still support controversial gun bill despite opposition
Republican Kevin Hern and Democrat Tim Gilpin to face off in the November general election. Our coverage:
- Voters pit Hern, Gilpin in November Congressional election
- Many Oklahoma Congressional candidates worth millions, financial disclosures show
- Will Oklahoma voters amend victims’ rights in the state constitution? A national campaign hopes so.
- Walmart, Costco step up financial backing efforts in support of eye care state question
2018 Tulsa County District Attorney election
Following decisive wins in June’s primary election and the runoff in August, incumbent Steve Kunzweiler is set to face Democrat Jenny Proehl-Day in November’s general election.
Find our full coverage of the race here.